Monday, November 1, 2010

Falling into Autumn

Last month we stumbled and rumbled, and I'm so glad we made it through it! It was a sure fire test of endurance and multitasking to see if I could really work at home and home school. I think we made it! We did not complete every single thing on the to-do list, but I think its for the best. I often forget how important the "nothing" days are. I think I need to remember to pencil more of those days into my calendar.

Looking back, October was so much fun! The key to success (for me), is writing out lots of to-do lists, keeping a day planner, and listing everything on my calendar (and actually refer to my calendar regularly). My biggest savior was my iGoogle page of all things. My email, my google calendar, and my sticky notes app all kept me in check. Google has taken over my world!

Some highlights of our month can be captured in a few photos.
We had our home school group costume party. Nevaeh dressed as a witch and Aidan dressed as a pizza. They had such a great time.

We also renewed our pass to the zoo and made our first couple of visits after a long zoo sabbatical Nevaeh was able to meet a few of her favorite book characters.








No comments:

Post a Comment